1. Recovery efforts are still ongoing almost a year after the deadly tornadoes of April 27, 2011. How students and residents are helping. (Radio/Audio)
2. How residents in Tuscaloosa feel about the SOPA and PIPA bills. How they feel about the government regulating the internet. Interview a resident that is retired, a resident that is 25-40 years old that has a job, a UA student between the ages of 18-21, and a high school student from Tuscaloosa. (TV/Video)
3. Poll on which restaraunt Tuscaloosa residents would rather see come to Tuscaloosa: PF Chang’s, Macaroni Grill, Ruth’s Chris, McGuire’s Irish Pub. (Internet)
4. How barcode apps have affected where Tuscaloosa residents shop. iPhones can now tell you whether or not you are getting a good deal on purchases by a simple swipe of the barcode using the iPhone’s built in camera.
5. Story behind Marr’s Spring – why the University was positioned in Tuscaloosa at this particular location.